Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Everglades Boats 340 Dual Console
Call for Price
After extensive research, development, and sea trials, Everglades is excited to announce the unveiling of our latest model! The new 340DC marks Everglades' reentry in the dual console market, and while it is a departure from the models that make up the rest of our center console fleet, the Everglades DNA is evident the moment you step aboard.
Luxury and comfort take center stage, with a spacious 96sqft cockpit, and double-wide seating at the starboard helm and port companion seat. Unlike most boats of this type, the port companion seat features a fold-down portion, making it easily convertible into a chaise lounge. The companion seat also lifts to reveal storage for life jackets and the like.
If you want the best view, you'll find it in the expansive bow seating of the forward lounge, which sports a built-in insulated cooler. Relax and socialize with friends around the adjustable bow table, which removes and stores easily for even more space. Alternatively, the bow can be completely sealed off with the center door and windshield. As the first of its kind, the windshield silently slides open or closed, with the push of a button, and a mere 12 volts. No pumps, no hoses or fluids, no hydraulics.
- Luxury Is Not An Option: Don't worry avid anglers, we haven't forgotten you! The Everglades' commitment to premium fishability is just as evident aboard this versatile dual console. At 96 square feet, the 340DC's cockpit is even larger than some of our most "fishable" models, the 243cc, 253cc, or even the 255cc! Pair the standard 24gal circulating livewell and 71gal aft fish box with the optional Gemlux carbon-fiber outrigger package, and you're ready to spend some serious time in search of the bite! With two folding seats at the transom, you'll do it in comfort and style. You can also choose to upgrade the aft lounge by adding the optional high/low teak table.
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- LOA w/o Engine: 33 ft. 6 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 36 ft. 1 in.
- Beam: 11 ft. 1 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 21.5 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 35.25 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 20 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 30 deg.
- Transom Height: 30 in./30 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 13,000 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 850 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 300 gal.
- Water Capacity: 38 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 15 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 8 ft. 11 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Aft: 71 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 24 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 96 sq. ft.
- Water Heater: 6 gal.
- Max HP
- 850 hp
- Length Overall
- 36 ft. 1 in.
- 11 ft. 1 in.
- 35.25 in.
- Dry Weight
- 13,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 300 gal.